Society1010

Ministry of Defense showed negligent agricultural workers called up for training camps

They are serving in one of the special operations forces units.

Photo: Ministry of Defense

Conscripts from among negligent specialists of agricultural enterprises, drafted into one of the special operations forces units, are practicing elements of tactical training at a military training ground, the Ministry of Defense reported.

"During the exercises, they overcame a psychological obstacle course, underwent a combat vehicle BTR-70MB1 run-over, and practiced evacuating units on armored personnel carriers to the concentration area. Ahead — the performance of training and combat tasks on sections of the state border," the Ministry of Defense noted.

In July, Lukashenka proposed sending negligent officials and agricultural workers to military training camps. After that, the Ministry of Defense sent military commissars to inspect agricultural enterprises during the harvest.

On August 7, Lukashenka, during a visit to Vileika and the district, stated that about 500 negligent officials and specialists had been sent to the army. He proposed involving them in work on neglected agricultural lands in the Minsk region.

"Take these two battalion-tactical groups that were created from negligent officials and specialists. Do you understand what I'm talking about? Now there are about 500 of them. I call them — two battalion-tactical groups," he said then.

Comments10

  • Ніна
    19.08.2026
    Самы кароткі анекдот, даў гультаям пастраляць. Нават не ведаю, ці смяяцца ці плакаць.
  • Цудоўная навіна
    19.08.2026
    Вось і добра. Прапаную зрабіць чалавека на фота міністрам абароны.
    А міністра абароны накіраваць у калгас на ўборку ўраджая.
    Канечне, не на трактар. Бо пасада высокая, паважаная, вялікая выслуга гадоў . Таму не на трактар, а на самы вялікі і магутны ў калгасе камбайн.
  • Лявон
    19.08.2026
    Алкакамандос?

Now reading

What Aliaksei Frantskevich, banned from Poland for 10 years, keeps silent about 5

What Aliaksei Frantskevich, banned from Poland for 10 years, keeps silent about

All news →
All news

25-meter electric bus tested in Vilnius 2

Sabalenka retained the first line in world tennis 1

Record-low Danube water levels exposed the foundations of Emperor Constantine the Great's bridge — the longest bridge of antiquity 1

It became known whose remains Belarusian tourists found in the mountains of Kazakhstan 1

Bridge over Svislach near Victory Square to open after repair by the end of August

Kyiv was preparing a second "Spiderweb" against Moscow airports, but the plan was stopped 9

Ukrainians who fought for Russia and were captured told why they continue to love it 10

Belarus closes its embassy in Finland 4

Nine people died in Brest and Minsk — all of them were administered the same medication. Bacteria found in the drug 18

больш чытаных навін
больш лайканых навін

What Aliaksei Frantskevich, banned from Poland for 10 years, keeps silent about 5

What Aliaksei Frantskevich, banned from Poland for 10 years, keeps silent about

Main
All news →

Заўвага:

 

 

 

 

Закрыць Паведаміць